Wednesday, April 9, 2014

SugarBear came by my shop warming party to say Hi!

We moved into our new place right before Thanksgiving and I was immediately on a mission to fix up the barn to get it into the type of shop I have always dreamed of and worked so hard these last 15 years to get into.  I have a nice machine shop built inside the barn for work time, as well as now some lofted deck areas for the party time.

I had the Inaugural Barn break in party the Friday night before the Donnie Smith Bike show.  Many good friends came from all over the country to attend, including good friend legend and someone I hold dear to my heart as a mentor..SUGARBEAR!  All my MN friends that didn't come.. sucks for you!!
The party was awsome Red Desert jammed all night and good times and Mayhem went until the sun came up!  Check out the Gophers and Cheese Blog for some cool pics and posts about the party!



No comments:

Post a Comment