Friday, July 11, 2014

Born free 6 was another awesome show!

The 1940 ULH flathead is all done and Born Free has come and gone.  I had a great time met a lot of new friends and saw a lot of old ones.  Thanks for all that stopped by to check out my build and show support for what I do with the Kennedy High School Chopper Class.  The whole weekend was incredible and it always seems to go by way to fast.  Thanks again to Mike and Grant for putting on the best show in the country and thanks again to all our sponsors.  Harley-Davidson and Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys really helped out a lot this year to be able to get to the show and back home again!  I am proud of the bike and had a great time starting it for people who asked to hear it run and even was able to rip around the show grounds a few times on it.  I am still a kid at heart and love having fun on old bikes, ride em don't hide em, so for the few who grumble about me starting and riding my bikes at a show, you better stay home next time cuz bike shows should be about riding and road stories not polishing and whining!.   








No comments:

Post a Comment